Monday 6 May 2013

I am Dangerously in Love




One of my friends was lucky enough to see Beyonce perform at the O2 in London last week, and today, she very proudly showed off a selection of the front row videos she had taken!
 
Im not bitter, just extremely jealous, as i am having to wait till mid August for my turn.
 
Beyonce has definitely showed off some of the most gorgeous outfits i have ever seen in her Mrs. Carter World Tour, and this KENZO bustier and short outfit, designed by Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, is no exception and easily one of my favourites.
 

Those who know me, know my wardrobe gets about as colourful as a warm beige or if your lucky you might find a glimpse of navy. However, i am 'Crazy in Love', [excuse the pun] with this KENZO Spring/Summer 13 Clouded Leopard print. 
 

I can't promise i will go there, but you never know. I could be persuaded into purchasing some brights this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment